Ice floats. Kiwi fruit doesn’t. How do you pull down what’s on top, while whipping up what’s below?
Why the Breville Hemisphere Control Blender?
Every Breville product begins with a simple moment of brilliance. The Breville Hemisphere Control began with the observation that some blending ingredients float—and others don’t. How do you pull down what’s on top, while whipping up what’s below? Other blenders often blend unevenly, over-processing some ingredients and leaving lumps of others. The Breville Hemisphere Control Blender solves this problem with its innovative hemisphere blade system.
This is how the Breville Hemisphere Control stands apart: no matter what you put in it, it can consistently and evenly whip up the perfect blend.
Even blending, every time
Declared one of the best blenders of 2012 by a leading rater of kitchen products, the Breville Hemisphere Control uses an innovative design: extra wide stainless steel blades are contoured to sweep along the base of the jug and push ingredients up while central blades pull ingredients down.
It’s no wonder this blender has been called the best of 2012: this sleek design minimizes food traps and eliminates the need to dig ingredients out from under the blades or mix up ingredients by hand. Five speeds (including snow, mix, blend, liquefy, and puree) are supplemented by pulse, ice crush, and smoothie buttons. These buttons are preprogrammed with varying speeds—alternating pulsing and blending—to move ingredients through the jug, so you don’t have to move ingredients around manually.
Lumps have nowhere to hide. Unlike other blades, which trap pockets of ingredients under the blades (diagram a), the Hemisphere blade sweeps along the base of the bowl and pushes ingredients on the bottom to the top (diagram b). Central blades are designed to pull the ingredients on the top down to the bottom, creating a perfectly blended mixture.
The Hemisphere Control combines the functionality of a powerful blender with some food processing tasks. It crushes and chops to turn ice into snow for velvety cocktails and also folds and aerates for creamy smoothies and soups. In addition, thanks to its innovative blade design and high torque motor, the Hemisphere Control can handle blending tasks more efficiently and with less noise.
Designed with the consumer in mind
The Hemisphere Control blender is both easy to use and easy to clean. An LCD timer, 5 different speeds and three additional task functions make creating the perfect blend as easy as pushing one button. The permanent blade system is a snap to clean: just put in a drop of detergent and blend with water to remove food remnants, and then put the entire jug in the dishwasher. In addition, it is constructed from the highest quality materials. Heavy duty blades are made of engineered surgical grade stainless steel that ensures the blades stay sharp for longer, while the sturdy base is made from die-cast stainless steel.
Click on image to view larger
- Breville Assist lid: ring pull lid for easy removal
- Large 48 oz. (1.5L) Eastman Tritan copolyester jug with a 6-cup capacity: has unique dual ribs that continually pass ingredients onto the blades for well blended results, dishwasher safe
- Permanent Hemisphere Blade and Bowl System, made with engineering grade surgical grades stainless steel: revolutionary blade technology for 100% perfect blending and food processing results
- User-friendly controls
- LCD Timer: counts up and down for pre-programmed settings
- Pre-programmed Ice Crush and Smoothie Settings: automatically alter speeds to improve blending results
- Illuminated buttons: for clarity and ease of reading
- Electronic 5 speed control: plus PULSE ensure the RPM speed is maintained for consistent results every time
- Heavy duty die-cast metal base for long lasting, professional performance
- Heavy duty 750W motor
- Easy cord storage: the cord coils around the base of the blender